Monday, October 19, 2009

My friend Sam and her sweet momma!


I cannot believe that this is first and one and only ever attempt at portrait photography and it was almost exactly a year ago. This is one of my best friends Sam and her momma, whom I met for the first time this very day! They have quite the sweetest mother/daughter relationship I have ever come across, this momma truly adores her girl and it is so plain to see in the shots I took of them, pure love!! I am not sure why I have not had another attempt since but I know for sure if I could guarantee everyone would be as enjoyable as it was to shoot these two I would be doing them every day!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is wonderful, so much emotion you captured and you know what....you need to do more portraits. Beautiful.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree.. I think you did a fab job on this portrait :) Beautiful memory for them!

    ReplyDelete