Monday, October 12, 2009

“I dropped a tear in the ocean, and whenever they find it I'll stop loving you, only then.”


“I dropped a tear in the ocean, and whenever they find it I'll stop loving you, only then.”
Originally uploaded by bebedas

Although I do truly see a lot of beauty in the on set of the Winter months, in particular the fall, I still cannot help but feel a little sadness at having to let go of the Summer months now that the Winter is beginning t take a hold. This is made all the more apparent now as we are all struggling with some kind of flu, strep throat, head cold type bug which seems to have me and my girls very much in its grip right now. This picture brings back memories of those long lazy days we enjoyed over the Summer months, days that seemed endless as if they would go on and on, but alas they did not and here we are on the brink of the Winter months. We will take comfort in them once the flu has gone and the fun of the holiday season has us in its grip and before we know it everything will be coming back to life with the onset of Spring and we will be ready for those long Summer days again.

No comments:

Post a Comment